These biscuits are my favorite and the best part is - They taste just like Red Lobster's Cheddar biscuits and they are also gluten free! I made a batch this evening and within a few minutes, my family had eaten the entire batch!
Here is the recipe for these delicious copy cat biscuits
Gluten Free Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Copycat Biscuits
- 1 package Gluten-Free Heaven Pancake & Baking Mix
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp butter - you will add cold little pieces to the mixture
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Biscuit Topping Ingredients
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 clove minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the Gluten-Free Heaven Pancake & Baking Mix, salt, garlic powder & cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Next add your butter and milk. The butter should be in small pieces the size of a pea throughout the batter. Be careful not to overmix, the mixture should look slightly lumpy.
- Now you are ready to transfer your gluten free biscuits to the cookie sheet! Using a large spoon, drop the batter onto your baking sheet into small biscuit sized portions.
- Bake the cheddar biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. I checked mine at about 12 and sprinkled on a little extra cheese and let them cook the last few minutes.
- Once the biscuits are done cooking, spread them with the melted biscuit topping ingredients.
- Hide a few for yourself to enjoy later, and enjoy!