Just in time for your holiday parties, we wanted to share this great recipe. These Gluten Free Red Velvet Cookies are sure to impress and are super easy to make!
Here is the recipe for these decadent gluten free cookies!
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 package Gluten-Free Heaven Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk or orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix all gluten-free red velvet cookie mix ingredients in a mixer. If the mixture appears dry, add a dash of water.
- Take a 1" cookie scoop to scoop out the red velvet cake mix dough onto a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time, in the center of oven for 9 to 11 minutes depending on desired softness.
- Let cool for 5-10 min, and add optional frosting.
And there you have! Soft and gooey Gluten Free Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies!
Interested in making gluten free red velvet cake instead? Check out our video here.